Green Meadow / MIGR Green is a located just south of the rapidly growing city of Grand Rapids. We are close to everything the city offers with easy access to M6 and US 131. We are only a short walk away from the bus stop that will take you just about anywhere you want to go in the city. There are hundreds of free attractions and miles of public beaches less than a half hour away.
|Utility Type||Utility Company Name||Utility Company Address||Utility Company Phone|
|Water||Gaines Charter Township||616-698-6640|
|Gas||DTE||800-477-4747; 855-383-4249 (commercial)|
- Less than .25 miles to the public bus route, Silver Line.
- Local stores within walking distance.
- Boat,camper, and car storage for only $10 per month.
- Parks and disk golf course located bearby.
- Easy access to US-131.
Points Of Interest
- Fredrick Meijer Gardens
- John Ball Zoo
- Grand Rapids Public Museum
|Type||Bedrooms/Bathrooms||Purchase Price||Monthly Rent||Size||Address|